Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Close encounter in the night sky

Many have claimed to see unusual phenomena and/or objects in the skies and people often question their credibility. I am not a fervent believer of such stories but I do know that we are not [quite] alone.

My green laser pointer got sold in eBay and I'm going to ship it to the buyer tomorrow. I know I'm going to miss using it so I decided to go out and star-gaze using the laser pointer for one last time; well, more like star-pointing. The laser pointer has some sentimental meanings to me and so, again, i think I'm really going to miss it. When I was gazing into the night sky for a while already with the laser's beam visible, I noticed 4 objects flew over me in a parellel line heading southeast. It was moving very fast and silent. There were no wings and I really didn't think those could be big birds like goose; I could tell the shape of it from the faint lights reflected from under its body and my judgements convinced me they are not birds. I could not confirm what I saw were UFO's because i don't quite believe I'm ever so lucky to encounter one. If they were really UFOs, then have them come down and meet me. I want to say to them, "Show me the way... to your home" so their place will be a place of history when I return as a hero who have destroyed their planet. drop a nuke and run like never before. In the future, there will be no more lame stories like Alien Spaceship encountered in Tennessee farm acreage abducted farmer's daughter or an Alien's body with a husky dog's head. gross!!

There's something missing about this blog. I suspect it is missing substance. This substance is essential to every stories that will bring back readers or at least create an impression to readers. When a story lack of substance, the writer lacks that substance too. Love and relationships are not something I will love to write about because I think I'll end up complaining about a person more than I would proclaim my feeligs for her. What should this blog be on as the main theme besides my boring life? Everybody has their boring days and if I write my boring days then that makes me a boring writer. Comments are more than welcome. There is a link just right below every stories I write. Write to me.

I watched "Secret Window" by Brad Pitt today and figured that it's just another movie on schizophrenia, a multiple personalities disorder. I believe that everybody is a schizo in one way or another. When you're faced with problems or during a decision making process especially on something you've never tried before (i'm narrowing down the scope to ones that society deemed to be negative or not good), you'll often hear your 'other self' speaking in your head. We all grew up with cartoons and I'm sure Tom & Jerry, the silly witty cat and the little smart mouse, is very familiar amongst you. You've seen a little angel Tom speaking to one side of the cat's eat and a little devil Tom on the other side when he's up to no good. When you talk to yourself; when you're just over with a quarrel with your wife, your other self becomes more evident gradually. Some people don't think about it, while others do. Everybody's little schizo is not a real problem because we're all normal people, people without the severity of a real schizophrenic. Like my friend I wrote about few days back, in his email he wanted so bad to be somebody he is not. And I found out that he has been trying so hard to be "The ladies' man" just to please his female peers. Because of disappointments and also usually fueled by anger from not getting what one wants, the other part which he is not begins to manifest itself. Who is the other part of him? I'll find out, but I know that part of him is up to no good. I will have to find a way to suppress that part from emerging. It is about life & death. I, again, will become a hero upon successful suppression of schizo patient. My other self, whom i named Kevin, will help me. ;)

No comments: