Thursday, May 06, 2004

Idling mind

It's 2.5 hours past midnight. There was not much to do for the entire day as I stayed home all day; which was good as I could save some money. Furthermore, it was cold today and thought it was going to snow but it didn't.

Came to school at 23:50 to watch some Cantonese comedy movies (VCD) in Arts146 alone. The good news is that it was entertaining and it was definitely way better than watching it at home on 15" TFT screen of my laptop. coz here in arts146, i used the projector and watched it on big silver screen .. theater like. *winks* I felt like a murderer, I murder time because I have to and if I don't my idle mind would just drown me in boredom. This is for survival. geez, now i have to go back and it's freaking cold now. minus 3?
not suppose to be cold but hey, we just came from plus 20's. if it was the other way , minus 30's, right now i could have gone home with my shorts. i'll cut the boring story.

later.

No comments: