Friday, May 21, 2004

Felt like I lost an arm

My left arm still hurts whenever I tried lifting forward. Its excruciating pain won't allow me to completely lift my arm forward without the help of my other arm. Thank God it's not broken or twisted but just a sprain. Dr. Eustace saw me and I was disappointed because he didn't communicate much with me so I didn't exactly know what was going on with my arm even after X-ray was taken (speaking of which, he did not even invite me over to look at my X-ray with him and explain).

My mother arrived today. Benson, who has been wanting to go back since Monday and is *still* here, drove my brother and I to the airport to pick her up. She didn't noticed I kept my arm behind the zipper of my jacket I wore until my friend mentioned about my arm in the car on the way home. Mom was shocked but she was okay soon after. The weather was rather cold, colder than yesterday and the day before. It was plus 6 and with windchill it felt like zero to one degrees celsius. My breath was visible although not as obvious as minus 20's or 30's.

I received a Fable Castel bi-way pen from mom as a graduation gift. My brother received a similar one as well. Good lord I have cleared the kitchen and my room before her arrival. The stinking pungent poop-like rotten smell just by the corner of the hall way before the kitchen has been discovered and discarded. Apparently it was me who left the rotten prawn/shrimp shells in one of the boxes chucked in that corner. Believe me, it was super stinking. Smells like dead roden with maggots creeping on and through its body. Yuck! I honestly couldn't imagine what my mother's reaction would be when she sniffed it out before me.

Jill called today and it was definitely a pleasant surprise to hear from her after many many days of trying to get hold of her. She'll be leaving for Atlanta tomorrow for 5 days. I haven't seen her for a long time and I miss her. Really fun to talk to her. Love to hear her sniggers, sound just so angelic cute girlish feminine? whatever. A turn-on for sure.

Well, I'm looking forward to days of adventures with both my parents around and my brother. Hopefully SASKATOON has "much to offer" than rumored.

No comments: