Monday, May 24, 2004

The online pimp

Today, like any other day, I was reading news online at The Star checking up on the recent severe abuse case of a 19-year old Indonesian domestic maid by a merciless and mentally retarded house-wife and a mother of 4 children. Whenever I finish reading a story I'd look else where to click on to read further. I hate to look at ads but as this ad runs it cycle again, I thought I saw somebody familiar. I was like, "Oh my god! Is that him?!" I waited for the next loop and confirmed that it is Srikanth, one of my best friend whom I grew up with. He's online for the world to see but I'm more interested if he knew the sweet girl who comes next after his picture.

*
Right-click on the picture & save to get the fullsize view

He could really be a model for some fashion magazines, I thought. He works in an advertising firm and I figured it would have been much difficult to get my picture out to the world when I'm not in an ad firm.

Earned 30$ for a 2 hours session of Photoshop 7 tutorial today. Scheduled for 2 more sessions next week.

No comments: