Friday, May 07, 2004

eBay wonders

I have been selling a piece of information for not more than 10$ in which will allow the buyer to acquire a camera or other gadgets for only US$39.90 as oppose to paying an ugly sum of at least US$600. I was totally surprised today to know that someone has bidded up my price to $156.50! For the past month, it has never been sold more than 13$ and today i'm getting more than ten folds. It's been great!! I doubted the winning bidder would pay but after looking at his flawless feedbacks (100%) I'm sure he will pay, and he did! I was even flabergasted as this is totally out of my expectation (because I think that piece of information I'm selling is not worth a hundred over dollars; hehe).

Got a pair of rollerblades today at Sportschek. It's been nearly 10 years since I skated and back then I was a pro. I did stunts and went on ramps and did all those twists and sommersault tricks but now maybe my old bones and weak muscles won't allow that no more.

And today, I received a letter from the Dean's office and the first line went like this:
"I am very pleased to congratulate you on having completed all requirements of the College of Arts and Science for your Bachelor of Arts Four-year degree which will be awarded at Convocation on Wednesday, May 26, 2004."
I was so excited! Finally, I have accomplished something in my life; not that I have never though. haha! My plans after this is to probably look for something to do with my life before I start to think of going back to school. What should I do if I were to go back to school for another 4-5 years? Engineering? Mom called me this morning and I told her I wanted to do architecture and she forbided me because she said it'll be very difficult to find a job with that.

Kurt Fletcher, a friend of mine (Metis), ditched me for the camping trip we were all suppose to go. He said the rest of the 12 people who were suppose to go ditched him first and it was only his girlfriend, himself, and his dog, plus me. I was still willing to go even if it was the 4 of us but he didnt like the idea maybe because he wants to have a private time with his [new] girlfriend. Maybe it's a bad idea to go with his girl too. I don't want to be seeing or hearing things I am not suppose to. I don't know who's telling the truth; who ditched who first. it could be that because he is still going with his girl, he ditched all of us and me. whatever. i don't really care. If it's true, he's a man of disappointment and very selffish.

No comments: