Saturday, June 19, 2004

Palomino Horse ride in Downtown

Here are the few banned ads that I find extremely hilarious. For more, please visit Block Nine and click on the video section.

Boobs Magazine
Bad idea jeans
3 girls take off bikinis in Denmark
Blind man and Levis jeans
Erotic food
Fart
Loose panties
I need a condom now!
Kylie Minogue [Lingerie]
Yeah, but at least it takes our focus off your face
Metal detector
Nice boots
IKEA pig farmers
Fighting chimp
Football fever
Dancing penis
Sony camera

Other news:
Yahoo! Mail has just increased their free webspace quota from 4MB to 100MB, which is a positive step to take in order to keep customers from flocking to Gmail that offers 1000MB free! Did I say free? Yeah, for FREE! What makes Gmail more interesting is the keyboard short-cut keys in which I believe no webmail providers have done it before. Thus, making Gmail the pioneer in this cutting edge technology and is about to change our daily rituals of using webmails as our primary email consoles. Yahoo!'s new interface hasn't a dramatic change either. I don't think I am all that impressed with the changes except for the 25 times larger mailbox. Check it out!


What happened
It was my turn to make dinner today and I made one of my fav Asian dish called Szechuan's Eggplant Stir-fry with ground beef. I'd g crazy over this dish and because it was sooooo goooooooooood, I'm insanely mad... to have a late lunch and wasn't hungry at all when I dished it out. Mom has always insisted that she makes our meals but she didn't have to. I didn't hessitate even though I dislike working/playing on the computer for too long. T'was a great dinner though. We, mom brother and I, took a walk downtown along the river side up to Delta Bessborough Hotel when 2 parade horses pulling a carriage parked beside the curb. Ah! 7.50$ per person. Since we missed a horse ride in Montreal 2 years ago, we hopped on this carriage and the Palomino horses took us for a 15 minutes ride trotting gracefully. The sound of cloking: clok! clok! clok! clok! when their hoofs coherently hit the ground is not any noise/sound. Unable to explain nor describe in further details, felt like musics to my ears. These light brown parade horses are simply just amazing creatures. I had the opportunity to carress my palm on the mammal's body, neck, and head. I'm dreaming of the horse taking me away to a land far far away, with my lover behind me. We had to hurry home as it was getting dark and I felt a heavy heart to leave these beautiful beasts. I don't know how to explain how I felt but I think horses and I do have some kind of connection. My brother made a statement: "It's nice to own a horse, eh?".
It's weird and yet amazing and coincidental because here I am today with real horses; 3 days ago, we were all trying to immitate the 4 singing horses Acappella style. Mom traced out the gray horse that stood on the most left. What is the connection? Is something happening?

At Mandarin restaurant having dimsum with Lavina Yuen for lunch earlier, I read my chinese horoscope for my year, 1979. The last sentence reads: Gets along well with Horses, Boars, Sheeps, and ... (can't remember). I'm a Sheep/Ram by the way.
After lunch, I had to lugged back a 14lbs bag of rice. At least now I know how to get around town by bus, so, it's really nothing. In the bus, I noticed a young large girl at the back of the bus where she sat looking at me. Well, I wasn't sure if it was a look or a stare. I noticed her eyes shied away when I was glancing around my shoulders, then I looked back at her and she greeted me with an obliging smile. A smile makes two. Wow! That was something. If she had really been looking at me, should I freak out?! Nah, rather I should be a man and get to "sell myself" away in hopes to get, uhh..., laid? I'll just leave that to my imaginations. She got off with me at the stop close by where I live. No wonder she's somebody familiar? Perhaps I don't quite remember where I've seen her or what I've done to/for her? Oh-uh!

Finally, I watched Jackie Chan's latest remake of "Around the world in 80 days". I am still amazed at JC because he is still able to amuse people with his absofucklutely cool stunts and moves. One big disappointment to me is that this version do not have cut-scenes at the end of the movie. I have always loved to see how things went wrong and they're always really hilarious! It's quite funny but not the best given the knowledge of his capabilities and abilities. JC can make better movie than this one even though it's a remake of the one in 1989??

No comments: