Wednesday, June 30, 2004

The heatwaves are out

Pretty hot day today. 28ºC by noon. Nothing much to do on this hot day after giving a last session of Adobe Photoshop to my student. Went to Centre Mall on Circle & 8th and practically spent the entire evening over there watching 2 movies: Shrek 2, and The Two Brothers.

I could help thinking what it would be like if really, my brother and I were separated like the latter movie. Even I have a share of joy watching how the two tiger brothers reunited and later with their mother at the end. The story has simply dazed me; I mean, it's wonderful! In a scene of the movie conveys a very strong message to boycott poaching by-products, which in my opinion, is an excellent way to create and disseminate awareness of endangered animals. I'd recommend one to watch this NOT just to take note of the anti-poaching movement but also the wonderful love story of The Two Brother in their journey to survive among humans.

As for Shrek 2, I could not believe I can be entertained by a mere green ugly (but cute) ogre especially donkey's deviant talkative behavior. The the cat, when it befriended Shrek with its drop-dead-innocently-cute look with wide eyes open gazing into Shrek's eyes, everyone in the cinema went "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............!!" An undeniably heart-melting look! If you're looking to be entertained, watch this!

Currently listening to DJ Tiesto's Just Be. You don't know who is this DJ?? Then you might want to check out the following link here and read a little about his achievements. I'm taken away by his musics most of the time and it always feel anew everytime I listen to his numbers. I must say, great musics! Instruments and trance genre are probably my all time fav!

No comments: