Monday, June 07, 2004

Tears from the skies

Saskatoon unfamiliar to many
a name frown upon usually
by people out of this town twenty
miles away asking "where is that?" ignorantly.

I have been here 3 years already this coming August 20.
There are hardly any mountaineous landscapes around here
only to learn later that I'm 'stuck' in a place called the prairies,
which is a large area of level land and is one of the dry treeless
plateaus east of the Rocky Mountains according the Webster dictionary.
Translated to simple English, it's freaking flat land.

Anyway. Only when I'm in the mood do I churn out some awfully good thoughts not for shallow minds. Oh yeah, I'm very shallow minded now.

Chatted with Priscilla Gonzalez & Lynn today and they were both great people to talk to. I am not really sure if I have made a good friend with the Rosalva Luna look-alike because until today she's been very kind and generous with words towards me. Perhaps it could be the Mexican's customs to remain persistance with kind words? Wait a minute, what am I talking about? It's not like the rest of the world is uncivilized and uncurteous. I'll leave it be. All I meant to say was just the first sentence of this paragraph. And a good friend!

Claudia, Hong Kong hottie in her late teen, sought help with me for a problem with her computer, which I later learned was infested with 41 unique computer viruses. I supplied her with tips on how to get around the problem and called her up today and I got good news. Not that of a biggie anyway but at least I know she's capable to become a tech-savvy person ... one in a million.

There's a dire need to get out of Saskatoon broiling from within my heart. Somewhere I will go but I don't know whereof yet, however, it will definitely be a place I have not been and hopefully not too expensive in terms of currency exhange. High time for arbitraging scouting opportunities. Somewhere where I don't see a multitude of ethnic Chinese people loitering on the streets or flocking malls. A few caucasians would be ideal but definitely not too many though. Where would that be? Where would that be? Maybe I should postpone my photo-shooting session with Claudia to August. It was suppose to be in July. She's such a beauty! A real talented girl, indeed.

For the most part in this blog session are not of today but yesterday as well as 2 days back. Later readers.

No comments: