Wednesday, June 09, 2004

What a job!

Portraits of some of my friends are up.

*
Agent Danniella

Priscilla
Agent Prishilla a.k.a. Tortilla

*
Agent Denise a.k.a Sore Throat??

*
The Dannie's Angels posing in Danny's kitchen after feasting on pork butt.


These were the only Mexicans that came by to my place to savoured Conchinita Pibil, one of Mexican's most rare Slow-cooked pork powered with a 2oz of Premium Tequila. Ee Lynn was not left out and I extend my gratitude to her for making this happen. I was like "*ahem!* On behalf of all the Malaysian friends you know, I present to you a dish of your native land, Puerco Pibil, as a friendly gesture towards a friendship (between Mexico and Malaysia; kononnya play politics! haha!) that is just about to begin. It's too bad that you people had to go too soon but I'm sure all of us Malaysians, the ones you know, are very grateful and happy to have met you all. bla bla bla!"

I have been tutoring a student from HK on Adobe Photoshop 7 for the past 3 weeks. This is the coolest job I have ever done coz I get to write my blog, listen to music, and chat while I tutor her. Best thing of all is that I still get paid full amount (15$ per hour) for at least 2 hours a day for 4 days a week at least. Sometimes I end up working for 4 hours just to do her assignments for her. There is a difference between tutoring and doing assignments for student(s) and I think the latter best describes my current position. I don't think she's learning anything at all but heck, think about it, I'm getting paid that amount and I'm learning new stuffs on Photoshop-- stuffs I never knew existed. Remember about chatting and listening to music while on the job? If you say i'm robbing this girl her purse, you're wrong to such lame claim. Instead, you should feel happy for me, shake you head side ways, give me a sigh of relief then say to me, "what a job! what a job, danny!"

No comments: