Thursday, June 17, 2004

Wish list

615! Six fifteen!! Claudia (Cheng Kayan) hinted to me it is a kind of shoe. I found out later that 615 is a type of New Balance's shoe for girls, uhh collector's items, I think. Last week, she has been changing her handle everyday and it doesn't look any different except one will definitely know that she's counting down to June 15. So, I asked her Monday what was she going to do in a few hours time over the chatline. She just said "615!!!!!!!!!!" I thought, "Oh yeah, right, the shoe. Probably it's a year's anniversary for her shoe and herself." I asked her today when is her birthday. "615!!" Ah, A belated birthday wish from me then. I thought I have just missed something... felt the emptiness in my heart.

I asked what she wished for to which she responded "I can't tell you. If I do, then it will not come true". Well, here is my wish list people:

(some are really just imaginaries/fictitious),
1. A nice home; not too big nor small like where I'm staying now
2. Vaccines to all diseases so people may live longer
3. I wish I could stop United States from nosing into another's ass
4. Happiness within myself as well as my immediate surroundings
5. Unbreak my broken limbs
6. I wish to find a loving & understanding soulmate (Yoon-Young Choi look-alike always preferred)
7. Peace in my heart as well as in everyone's!
8. Lactose tolerant!
9. Cranium has a Malaysian Edition, in English!!
10. A professional digital SLR (Nikon & Canon)
11. High end lenses to fit item 10, cheapo ones don't mind too.
12. Travel around the world.
13. Able to draw nudes better, they all look disfigured on my drawing paper. lol! gotta visit the art's studio more often and still be able to hold on to my sanity.
14. iPod 40GB!!!
15. Casio Exilim! Why the heck do I want more than a camera?! I love these little gadgets.
16. A love doll. *sob! I'm so lonely.
17. A magic wand!! granting wishes for myself.
18. a sponsored annual snowboarding trip in Canada, Whistler Mt.
19. Retire early.
20. A car
21. gas price drop!!
22. Another bachelor degree!
23. academic scholarships
24.
...

Is your list longer than mine? Are all your wish list, uhh, selfish?

What do most, if not all, men want the most in their lifetime (other than sex with all beautiful women in the world)?

given a chance, would you live either on the moon or Mars for 6 months? I wish for the red planet.

No comments: