Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Zero

Zero. Nothingness, emptiness, empty, no longer there, not existing or non existence and that's probably up to where I can think of zero. If you have other variations, please feel free to add on. Pretty much like the previous posting "Till the last drop", but the only thing is that this time I had a Finnish vodka Evgeuni P. got for all of us to drink from small shot glasses at Mark Caeser's apartment (Sutherland). Clint, Caeser's friend, I'm quite amazed at how much in similar taste in genre's of games he has with me. A big fan of Silent Hill episodes in which I did try to play the 3rd part last week and was already all freaked out. He completed the game.... whooooosh!! Jumped out of his seat twice; Caeser wasn't left out of the action too as he devotedly watched Clint fiddling his way to kill monsters and get terrified, petrified, and mortified by the game.

After much of the vodka disappeared (down in our stomaches), and after much talking, Caeser decided to show us something he finds amazing. He opened his email and there are four horses behind wooden fence like those in farms. When I saw it I knew what those horses do. They don't run or does anything like what normal horses do. Interestingly, well, you might have seen it before, they represents a type of sound in music, much like in acappella, but without music instruments. Because it was so long ago I heard & seen of such thing, as well as it was the first time for the rest, it was pretty amazing. If you want to know what I'm talking about, please visit the following link below:

Acappella Ranch horses

So, it is very difficult to try NOT to immitate the sounds of each horses especially the dark gray horse that goes "boom schee schee; boom boom... booom schee schee". So, because Mark plas the guitar and records his own musics on the computer, it was his idea to record all of us doing what the horses are doing. We each pick a horse to immitate (its voice). I picked the above, Clint the female horse with receding hair (most right), Evgeuni is the light gray horse, and Caeser is the second from left that sounds like as though he's the meditating buddist monk going "Ooouuummmmmmmmmmmmmm...." repetitively. Much like you'd click on the each horse to hear it humming its own acappellic voice, we did the same by pointing fingers. The entire scene was awesome & hilarious, it was recorded too. When we hit the playback, we can actually see the sound waves of our singing. I started first and the wave was mild; but it grew as the others took turns to join in the singing, didn't want to leave me solo all the time. Then, there was this big leap in the waves... that's Clint's. None of us could contain our laughters and as soon as I broke out in laughter, it spread!! It really spread to the rest. Almost died laughing! I will get the sound file up here for your listening.

As for the poor bottle of vodka, which has been sitting & chilling out in the fridge for 30mins already, Mark grabbed in and called for the 7th toast, was was for :( some BS i can't remember. But the 6th was for Exotic women in which we discussed quite interestingly disputing each other's point of view. Mostly a comparison between caucasian women and asian women. the 4th toast sounds like "you can do any friggin' thing you want, but just don't get caught". Perhaps the lamest toast by me. haha! the 3rd was to friendship; Mark offered upon which I agreed/seconded abruptly. The 2nd, was in Russian in which Mark's guessing translation turns out to make more sense after Evgeuni explains the need to rhyme like that of Russian. So, "Between one and two, keep the minutes few" but what the heck, we understood anyway. Down goes the vodka.
The first shot (and the 5th), WTF?!, can't remember. Anyway, had a good time there!

My student for photoshop is really dissing me by making me do all her assignments. :( but should I complaint much as i'm getting quite a good pay for an unemployed chap like myself?? hehe! so much to learn.

I'm broke. Now, doesn't the zero up there makes more sense to you?

No comments: