Sunday, September 12, 2004

20 hrs & I'm on my way

I'm all packed up and ready to leave [again].
It's been 5 months since I touched a [text]book and thought critically analytically or whatever -cally... and soon I'll be facing heaps of mind-boggling textbook sizes (hehe, usually they are humonguous!) behind genius Dilton's glasses (the cartoon strip; who gets bullied everyday for at least most of the time)

Then I have been asking myself if I am mentally prepared for it. 5 months of nothing-to-do-ness should be ample of time for this mental preparation... to having a bad life in the books.

Had a real good Thai food with my parents and their friends today. It was a superb seafood dinner and I think I'll be deprived of for the next 3-4 years assuming I do not return.

20 hours! I'll be on MH12. I'll keep you posted with updates with what's going on and stuffs. Check back often! Stay healthy and always, always, practice safe sex!! Michelle, remember that!!

No comments: