Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Something is missing

Photos, or if you'd like you may call it pictures, are what make up half of this blog as photography is as well part of me.

I like to share what I visualize with people.

So, where are the pictures for the last few weeks?!

I don't yet already have a digital camera. The photos put up here in the past weeks were possible because of my father who owns *glances at item with envious look* a Canon 300D!

I can't go photo-nut with a film camera. And thank God I brought my camera! I almost left it at home because there wasn't anymore spaces for me to lug them over here to the U.K. My mother was also discouraging me but I was like "mom, i'll go insane if i don't shoot anything within a year" It's like somebody taking away what you loved most and you gotta live with it... but I know i can't let it happen. My mother is not taking away anything from me but it's more like pursuading me to put it on hold until the "right" time comes. Again, I know I can't let it happen to me.

I have to shoot!
Shoot something, shoot someone!
A shutterbug is what I am.. only with a digital body.

I am quasi-professional when comes to 35mm films/slides.
I am a nut case when it comes to digital cameras. I'll just go photo amok. really!

So, just wait for the pictures. in the mean time, read what I have to say. Improve your imagination... especially when I say "that girl's got a nice tight arse bootilicious" (she will have to be an african!)

No comments: