Monday, September 06, 2004

There is a companion for me

I just found out that Justin Timberlake sang the "I'm loving it" song from which is the current McDonald's advertising theme song (how back-tracked can I be?!). Personally, the song sounds way better than the laaaaaamest "ba ba pa paa paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm loving it!!" ! Geewhizz! I wish I had a quarter for every time I heard it. Man, I would be rich!

Anyway, my friends over are ever so busy leaving me companionless that I had to resort to ciggarettes as my next best friend. That and the best beer on earth, Heneiken (whatever the spelling is). I don't admit that I am a ciggy person nor am I a chain smoker, but shiat it looks like that's the only thing I talk to and feel relaxed especially when my mind bangs at me that I have no one to hang out with. Before I knew it, I had a lighted ciggarette as my dream. I gasped when I woke up and thought hell, I'm hooked to it! However, i'm not really concerned about being hooked to it ... but not just yet for now. Well, heck, maybe I AM concerned. what am i talking about!? Ciggarette addictions are more finger-to-mouth habit and I didn't think I have cultivated that. I don't intend to anyway. Whatever it is, I can be assured that as soon as I'm back to study (I have things to do), there will not be a lighted tabacco in my mouth, if you know what i mean.

Speaking of which, I just can't wait to get out of here, Malaysia. There's nothing to do and my nose has not been very obedient. 6 more days. Funny, I was counting down the days I was to leave Saskatoon and felt really really miserable -- that I wasn't really looking forward to go back to Malaysia. Now, it is not that difficult to put the puzzle together why I am really looking forward to get out of here.

I really do wish I would settle down outside of my home country and start life anew. There's not many people I know over here, therefore, it would not make any difference if I begin a new life in another place in a different environment. Malaysia is a great place to be and there is no doubt about it... but only for visits in my opinion. I really owed this to both my parents for giving me the opportunity to experience life in the other side of the world. After all, our planet earth is not quite a small place to be and it has endless landscapes to offer. So, I didn't think it would be fair to life per se to be in just one place for a person's lifespan. Neither am I encouraging myself a nomadic lifestyle.. after all [again], Malaysia is my home country; My home is planet earth, therefore, I can make every inch of earth my home. that puts me to think When am i going to earn my first billion dollar!

Would you take tour to the moon? Heck, I feel like I'm on the moon now; nobody around me. I know I won't! But I will go for the ISS trip/tour.

I bought a few stuffs for the computer I will assembled when I get to UK soon:
1. Asus 9550 GamerEdition 125MB Raedon
2. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
3. Sony dual layer DVD-+RW
4. Microsoft Wireless desktop's kb and mouse.
5. Asus P4C800 Deluxe mainboard

cool stuffs. The other thing apart from computer stuffs I bought in Malaysia are:
6. Canon Speedlite 420EX (auxilary flash unit)
7. Nokia 6600 and a Nokia Bluetooth (HDW-2)
8. Music CD's; poop! been spending like a nut on CDs thinking there wouldn't be CDs in the UK. Well, they are expensive over there so i guess that justifies it.
9. Durex Ultra-thin condoms... man, I need more of these! Magnum XXX size!
10. Chinese caligraphy brushes and books. I still can't believe I'm doing this and imagined that I would be a master in chinese caligraphy!

I wish... I wish for a Canon EOS 1D and a range of L lenses!!! Gawd, these will be my second wives! My first will always be a human female, never a genderless thing!

Write later! that's all for now.

No comments: