Thursday, September 30, 2004

Fungal infection on my hands

I didn't know what I got but I had to know before they drive me up the walls. My hands are no longer silky smooth as they look rather wrinkled up and appeared to be 'wet' for too long. What I mean by 'wet' is that when you soak yourself in a swimming pool for too long (high chlorine) you tend to see your fingers wrinkle up and 'wet'. But mine's not wet as in perspiring wet; no. It's just awful.

Spent almost half a day looking up for it and found out that it's called Tinea Manuum. They're not calluses; and I know what calluses are.

How did I get this?! *banging head against the wall*
Why do I get sick all of the sudden and some weird things on my body?! *banging harder*

Wait, I'm not blaming myself now, am I? NO! Bah, self-pity i guess!

I don't even know if there's cure for this fungal infection thing. Probably I'll visit the super-nice nurse at the university tomorrow.

No comments: