Saturday, September 25, 2004

Discovered a new allergy

While I wouldn't confidently admit the reality of this finding, there are no other reasons why I wouldn't believe that I have found a new allergy.

Paracetemol, the pain killer I've been on since yesterday, have been very helpful to ease the pain in my throat. At the same time, tiny rashes (or was it lesions?) emerges all over my body, both my arms and my back being the most obvious.

Should I stop taking it and change to another alternative? If there are such other alternative, I would. But it's Saturday today and nothing opens early. So, I guess I'll have to depend on it for a while longer. I rather not feel the awful pain each time I take a swallow to moisten up my burning throat. Just scratch them off whenever there's an itch although certainly at times I'd look like some ape full of flees.

The cause of the virus infection? Still, I have no clues.
There's another assumption -- spiders.
I just realized there are an awful lot of spiders around in the UK. Our windows do not have the nettings that would eventually prevent pests from getting in doors. One of these eight-legged and eyed pest could have slipped into my quilt and bit me but I have not found any where on my skin being bitten.

So... hopefully I'll be well by Tuesday!

No comments: