Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Just as bad

I woke up to a sense of soreness in my throat. Then I figured how can a healthy me fall sickly? I have nothing else to blame but the weather, which is just as bad as in Malaysia!

Feeling my forehead now, I'm not too sure if I have chilly palms or that I'm sensing a fever. Nose is runny and throat is a little sore. Great!

I haven't done anything much these few days but just preparing myself for 3 yrs of school. The kitchen part is the major part and needs a lot of my attention. There are still stuffs to get that will allow me to live healthy -- food. The way the kitchen is setup really sucks. Sigh, there are no other way but to put up with what I have for this academic year.

Tomorrow I will decorate my room with the Canadian flag I brought with me. My room will be the party room for all Europeans and Asians. ;) Will it happen? Whatever I do will always happen.

Don't wanna go outside. Going outside means spending money and I haven't got a lot to spend now. I think I shall fast for a month with the moslems as their holy month is approaching. It's been a long time since I fasted. My motive? Well, one of which will be to save some money, but mostly is to replenish my soul in ways of discipline, determination, patience, and peseverance. The list goes on but I should know what I'm doing.

later! cheers!

No comments: