Thursday, October 28, 2004

From Sarah with love

Sarah Wen Shanzi, got her diploma in medicine from China. Currently doing international trade with Leeds Met Uni. Recently, I suspect she has a 'thing' for me and I am, oddly, confused as to what to do about it.

Could it be just my imagination? I have discussed this with my friends and they couldn't agree any more with me. Do they know something that I don't?? I don't know but seriously I don't know what to do. She's a very, very gentle girl and emotional as well. I like her but... it's hard to say.

Ben, BEN!! Help!! You're better looking than I am and have more experiences so I would need your advises and Scott's. Gee, bunch of dinks... too far away.

Actually, there's a song called "From Sarah with Love" by Sarah Connor.

Maybe the best thing is to stay cool and be who I really am... let things happen naturally. If it works, then good; if not... sigh.

No comments: