Friday, October 22, 2004

k9phobes

Never have I thought i'd be attacked by a dog that's bigger than my dog, Whisky who's medium build in size.

Yesterday, in a restaurant the server came out of his kitchen to hand over my food when his huge brown with black patches Alsatian suddenly came out of the kitchen and started barking and went up on me. I almost tripped and fell. Had I fell, I'd have been gnawed at. The beast had his jaws almost up to my chin; its paws were on my right thigh and my stomach. A very frigthening experience!!

I walked out thinking, "woah!! that was something! what a huge cute dog! my favorite!" I was terrified as I was startled by it, but otherwise, I'd have pat on its head... and probably give him some of the rotten chips I just received from the cook.

No comments: