Saturday, January 08, 2005

Brief confession

As much as I would love to fall in love
As much as I could be with somebody
I know how much I should not forget my purpose here,
inter alia, to succeed and get a placement in the legal arena.

No, I did not say that I have fallen in love
Yet I realize it is not easy to do the above
It was the eve I wasn't looking for my match
Could be such coincident we had a great evening with no strings attached.

However, what is done cannot be denied
Responsibility out of obligation for I not want her cried
If you read my previous postings know how much I loathe reconviction
Desire to be with somebody without making a victim of myself--my prediction

Recognise my ability to decide
When things go wrong, don't worry, I will never suicide.
Life has so much more to offer I'm only a silver jubilee
Golden, and recently titanium I can't wait to celebrate happily.

Call up but there's more than repeating bad news to talk about
Sometimes pushing me to question self on hanging out with you--coz I'm in doubt
I can understand the long sufferings one has to bear all these years
Praise be to God He has kept you safe but with much tears.

Some tears are good
I have shed my tears of realization
The man has not as his heart mind and spirit harder than wood
We have cried for him in 1428 our accomodation.

Perhaps too far I have digressed
All I'm saying is don't you worry lest you be depressed
There is trusts, thus let this trust flourish independently
As we grow we think of you ever more frequently.

With His grace I hope I achieve my heart's desires
What we desire may disagree with many others chiefly his
I'd grab whatever reachable opportunities before you all retire
No matter where we are, be happy, we're not unfamiliar to our own crisis.

--
I can agree with your friend who alleged that most females over there are generally materialistics. But then again, I have met quite a number who are not like that. They are very reserved and they introverted character forces me to rule out the initial claim. Being proposed at, offered to go places travelling, offered jeweleries, etc., all are not unfamiliar experiences to her. Why would she be here pursuing a post-graduate education? Again, I'm not polishing anybody of any merits because I don't see it necessary to do so. Could I say them as mere facts that I know for now, until proven otherwise. The question one should address one's mind is "Does he knows this person in context well enough to have a negative opinion?"

Cheers! :)

No comments: