Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Confidence 给她信心

我已经看出来了她是有诚意和我在一起。 啊!太好了!
We're of like-minded in this.
The evanescent moment once thought to be the result of alcohol influences now turned around and I perhaps can now rely on a permanent sober relationship with her. As of right now, I am very confident of that and nevertheless feels very lucky. We came by very naturally but it took a couple of months to realize today's prelude.

However, after having done with stuffs, I shall confirm our status for good even though the smooches and occasionally sweet-nothings still goes on (i mean, it has to go on).

Am I happy? I couldn't imagined there would be such overwhelming happiness in my life in my hands today.

I wish my brother will find his true love no matter where he is. He's such a nice guy and absolutely clean. HF and I joked just the other day that she has a very good girl-friend almost as tantamount as to that of a soulmate she would like to introduce to somebody who's extremely nice. Suddenly I mentioned my brother. Simply because there's no one nicer to me than him and my parents. Uh, I gave her my brother's email address and I guess my brother will receive an email or something... from uhh, a girl in Shanghai. Hey, all girls in Shanghai are very good looking and super-nice. Don't you know that Shanghai is China's beauty-producing capital like that of Ipoh of Malaysia, Moscow (Russia), Calgary & Montreal (Canada), and perhaps most Middle Eastern regions? Not forgetting Iran too!

Everyone ought to have a chance! My brother should give himself a chance to learn Mandarin. I mean, think of the bigger picture: the fact that China has 1.1 billion population, we can postulate that the male-female ratio distribution across the nation is 50-50, then one can deduce from that that my brother (& I) has 550 million females to date. I know it couldn't be true because this is a dumb postulation anyway but it does give an interesting insight, doesn't it? hehe!

aight! back to work!

No comments: