Monday, January 03, 2005

An Evanescent Moment

Could it be? Could it be just an evanescent moment worthwhile? Nevertheless, taking a step back to look at the macro side of the situation and the micro being the person, it really is a risky attempt to start up the flame whilst ambering. Ambering heat is not sufficient to keep hearts warm as oppose to that one with raging & dancing flames.

It's rainy here. I'm afraid the ambers will be put out. However, the winds are strong though and thus, if channelled directly at the ambering source, will gradually build up the desired flames. Could this be the flames of lusts? I hope it to be of love out of sincerity and trust.

Yet there can be no such thing as per an authority I respect. What if the ambering source is not set in between us in such a way that we are sitting around it sharing the heat? ... that each have our own source of tamed fire? ...that either one of us will inappropriately allow the amber to lose its glow?

I'm taming this heat over the winter to keep myself warm, although I have admit that this heat could get as big as the one I've set in Saskatoon -- the coldest place on earth (Jan 29). (http://members.fortunecity.com/dat789/coldestmonth.jpg)--even though it's not as cold as S'toon as I would like it to be.

If the flame dies without a flame, then it was just a passionate night.
If the flame gradually dances and manages to do the radiating heat is suppose to do, then it's not just a passionate night... we will add on to the cause of global warming, which is undeniably evident at present. (fooi-yooh!!) There's no bonus without the onus of this greater love. (oh no, my mom will kill me for using such anus/anal words!)
If the flames scorched my skins, not only I am hurt because I played with fire I might be deeply wounded so much that I wished for an undying ethereal heart. Mmh, I just love playing with [this kind of] fire.

I had better stop before mommy calls and lecture me on the phone insaeculasaecolurom.

by the way, I've got a visitor accessing this website from University of British Columbia. I wonder if it could be Zheng Jingfang (ZJF, Xiamen). She's the only person I know who's currently residing there. Would like to take this opportunity to say a big hello to her and a Happy Birthday to her. Her bday is on January 21st. A lovely girl. leave your happy birthday wishes for her in the comment link below when the day comes.

by the way [again], insaeculasaecolurom is supposedly to mean: forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and... (say it until you breathe your last. get the idea of it?

No comments: