Sunday, January 30, 2005

Happy Birthday HF!!

It was HF's birthday yesterday and we put up a party for her at my flat. Everyone showed up, the crowd was good, everything was okay... except one thing in which I screwed up--I forgot about the cake! Perhaps she couldn't be mad at me entirely for forgetting the cake because I gave her her best birthday gift -- spent whole day cooking all the delicious food for everybody. Although it's trivial matter, it is really kind of ackward to celebrate a person's birthday without a cake. But I guess all of us has managed to get that by with lots of jokes, laughs, and picture takings.

We all had a spendid evening.


It's me! It's me, me, me, me! *sigh!* Actually, it's all about her. Nah, I'm just kidding around with the camera Alfred lent me.

 


Ah! I found this cute and tiny plastic apron and I knew I had to put it on. HF went wildly excited and jumped and screamed joyfully and ran to me impatiently for a photo. Lovely! 


Friends were somehow very excited to take pictures for both of us and I wonder why, even to this minute. I, uhmm, didn't think I can comment much on this picture but maybe that's because it's a lovely picture... and ordinary? Cheers! 


Shot by Toristen. Taking pictures can be, at times, very interesting provided that you are spontaneously different in all your pictures as oppose to the same smile and expression, which I think is the most proper and mannered way of photo-ethiques. I didn't think I'd abide in such photo-etiques all the time.

Anyway, just few days ago I was watching this documentary on snakes living in the deserts. After injecting venomous poisons into its prey, the snake would devour up its almost dead prey by dropping its jaws... that big (look at me). 


The dinner settings. Food was all prepared and made by me. There were a total of 8 guests including me and the celebrating girl. This is my flat's kitchen.

We all had blasting time this evening besides playing dumbass games and food fights after, and got a little drunk too. I was quite sober most of the time.

In this picture, you see HF, Ling (S'pore) and her Norwegian boyfriend, Toristen. 


There's Paul (India), HF, and Aslak (Norway) for a picture after dinner 


This is the night were I was pimping Leena for Paul. It was an absolutely hilarious night for not only both of them, but us too. They just got to know each other tonight and look!! The next day when he saw me he was all smiling and thanking me. 


I went up to them and stole this shot before his hand swang by to push either me or the camera away. Haha! Nevertheless, he was too late. Oh, the girly furry jacket he's wearing is not his (duhh!). He pulled a trick on her to get her help him wear it. Sneaky! 
Posted by Hello

No comments: