Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tame the dame (decent)


Made her dinner and she was overwhelmed. She couldn't keep smiling and couldn't tame her excitement because I was constantly harrassed by her after tasted/tried the food. I'm kidding, but it's true. *LoL!* To calm her down I agreed to this picture, in which I purportedly look somewhere but the camera giving the impression as though I was 'grabbed' somewhere somehow.
Oh yeah, I had my hair cut earlier that afternoon. We joked a little on my hair and she commented "...I'd really need more time to get used to your new hair style...". One of my brows raised and I thought "Is it really that bad?" and said to her "Ah, you really know how to compliment a person". I think that's sarcastically lame but it's good because we started dinner right away. *sniggers* Posted by Hello

No comments: