Thursday, January 13, 2005

Reviewing the relationship

There's really nothing much to elaborate on our current friend/relationship except the fact that we're getting better every each day as we get more familiar and consequently understands each another.

I was proof-reading her term paper in the library yesterday while she was sitting for her exam till 16:00. The paper is about Consumer's Behavior in the context of understanding consumer's purchasing behavior. Reflecting on the paper, I could have wrote the entire paper for her but I didn't want to. The topic is not unfamiliar to me as I did Econ470 (Behavioral Economcis), Micro/macroEconomics, and marketing courses in the past and there was nothing really that I did not understand. But anyway, I thought it was an easy paper and that's it really.

16:37
Somebody sneaked me up from behind with cold hands placed on both my cheeks then before I realize anything, got kissed. Cold!! But the latter warmed up my cheeks soon enough. Sweet way to drop a hello, isn't it? She turned the swivel chair I was sitting on to face her and sat on both my laps slouched lazily; both her hands still sending chills to my cheeks and I had to politely take them down from my cheeks-neck with my hands. Held her hands tightly hoping to warm the chills down. Then she gave me the long face... cute thought! *broad smiles as I recall the memories*

16:40
I immediately knew why the long face. Told her a story hoping to brighten things up a little for a disappointed student after exams. Then I mentioned how I cope with disappointments of examinations during my time.
DT: Did you write your exam?
HF: Of course I did!
DT: How did you do?
HF: *no comments, long face continues*
DT: Well, it's over, right? Tears, tongues, long faces, sadness, etc. cannot change anything now that your answers have been submitted.
HF: *even longer [& cuter] face*
DT: How about NOT thinking about it already but think treating yourself to a good meal with lots of sweet desserts and we can watch a movie or two?
HF: *smiles broadly*
DT: *couldn't speak... something on lips. blocked! muffled?!*
HF: Lets go!
DT: *thinking: well, thank god that helps! food and desserts are weaknesses of females. hehe! darn, i still gotta finish proof-reading. damm, teases and kisses are weaknesses of males!

16:48-07:00
dinner, movies, supper, movies, chat, talk, chat, jokes, laughs, cuddles, etc.

07:00-14:15
[resting]

No comments: