Monday, January 10, 2005

Labor Ipse Voluptas

I've been so hard-working beyond imagination and finally all is done. The quality of all my works are questionable and the reason for that is plainly lame--I'm fed up of them all. There's hardly enough time and the worst of all is that, I presummed the university as taken the benefit of assumption that all first year law students are good are writing legal essays. But this is where we train ourselves by trial and error. Now, at the end of it all, I can say the title above: Labor Ipse Voluptas. Doesn't it sounds like voluptuous? Mmm... my mind's thinking of a v~ woman. Just kidding.

The meaning of it is simple and you could have probably guessed it out; but if you still did not, here it is: Labor (as in work, not a woman in labor) in itself is pleasure.

Time sure passed quickly.

Brought my meal to the library as I planned to complete all that are necessary to my assignments, in which I did. Went to HF's place to have dinner with her and I parted my food with her. We watched a bit of Andy Lau's (刘德华) recent concert, and made out a bit. Haven't seen her for like four days... so I guess that came out a little natural for both of us.

No comments: