Friday, January 21, 2005

The Necessity of a White Lie

Whether or not you are in a relationship, I am certain that most of us have, at least at one point in our lives, have told a 'White Lie' to dodge an unnecessary commotion or to quash a futile quarrel probably over some non-sensible issues. In my opinion, that is probably the most essential use of a white lie. But too many of these lies will, in a way or another, sooner or later be tantamount to that of the general lies, and I have reasons to believe the consequences that follow, if such lies are told to your partner in your relationship, are not going to be a pretty sight.

I don't get quite 'get' it. Could it be that when one dodge too many possible quarrels, one is dodging too many problems. And consequently, problems pile up because they were not dealt with and soon you're swimming in your pile of shits? What solution is for the better?

I am an honest person but stuck with no possible paths to take because I know both of those paths spell death. There is a third possible way but I guess...

brb. <-- got drunk when Alfred came by. we drank together and chatted through the night

...3rd possible way but I guess there's a hurdle deliberately placed so that I can't advance forward unless the person who put it there is willing to remove it.



~!damm!~ I sux at getting back at my story later because i have forgotten what I wanted to say. That is, unfortunately, all and have to end here.

No comments: