Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Involuntary Transient Frosted Kiss Perpetuated hec novus annus

Ignore the 3 alien words. If you insist, they mean "this new year" in perhaps broken Latin.

I need a break! Break me!
At times, a kiss described in a single line above strengthens my body, mind, and spirit boasting my efficiency levels exponentially. I realized there is the other side to it with a vitiating consequence making or reducing me into a flooble softie. I think it's so true when our female counterpart sneaks up to you quickly and smooches you then look at you smiling teasingly and ever so flirtatious while you're in the heat almost incandescent in anger.

Have you ever see, usually in movies, that water moistures or water fall freezes up so fast as though it's stopping time as its extreme frosting effects crawls up/down unfrozen water moistures? Like that in Terminator 2 in the last part where T1000 freezes in liquid nitrogen? Well, what was I gonna say? The surprisingly involuntary act turned voluntary and transient turned permanent and frost effects, start your imagination, kicked off from where our lips met sending pleasant waves of tingling icy goosebumps yet so warm and comforting throughout my entire body. Lips were locked yet occasionally liberated to quickly grasp air in and locked back in again not too tight nevertheless. One arm around her waist and the other caressing her long strainght hair with occasional gentle grab/pull/drag hoping to trigger/send feelings from her head down to her feet. I don't know where that came from but again, I wouldn't dare to say it's from experience, would I? Slowing working my hands from the back of her head to caressing her smooth silky skin on her face with the back of my hand, then placing my palm on her cheeks to warm down the already chilled left cheek. Time was stolen from me/us because I/we have no idea how long we were frosted for. It was incredibly special! Isn't that something (minus the alcohol effects)?

I know I will be very disappointed from the day we lose our tempers. However, I could always come back here to see that I have perpetuated the moment... in this new year.

It's beautiful
This is beautiful!

No comments: